What could be better than exchanging music mixes at the end of the year of your favorite music from said year?
So here’s the deal: I am inviting each and every one of you to submit a mix of your favorite music of 2015. I will post it for the world (or the three people who actually read this blog) to enjoy.
Here are the catches . . . uh, er, I mean deets. I mean, here’s the dealio:
- Every song on your mix must have been released in 2015.
- Your mix must fit on an average blank CD, which is 80 minutes.
- Please include a tracklist at minimum. Original artwork is preferable.
- Please upload/host your mix yourself. I will simply link it for you. Zip it. Stuff it. Dropbox it. Whatever you have to do. You’re a big person. You can figure it out.
- Please write something about your mix. Is there a theme, why these songs, etc. Please make it personal, let us know something about why this music was included beyond just: uh, I like it.
- Please include any relevant information about yourself you would like included in your post. Name and city at least but please include something about yourself and links if you have your own website, etc.
- You may include all or the requested, relevant items in the comments of this post or, feel free t0 e-mail me.
- All submissions must be to me by Friday, December 18, 2015.
- Please participate. Please invite others. Please be kind. Please stop gun violence in America.
Any questions? Too bad, I’m not sure I have anything else to say about this topic.
Let’s do this thing! Yeah, you know that’s right.